Access control is the primary key to effective security in gated communities and without it, perimeter control and surveillance systems are compromised and rendered ineffective. The ATEC i-Dentifid handheld Mini Scanner, built to international standards and a forerunner in modern telecommunications security technology for gated communities, combines WiFi decryption technology with user-friendly ease of operation and far-reaching management capabilities.
Functions offered by the i-Dentifid ‘Book in a Box’ Mini Scanner.
* Scanning of 2D barcodes: Drivers’ licences and car registration licences.
* Scanning of 1D barcodes: ID documents and passports.
* Scanning of Custom barcodes.
Transmission of all data collected by the scanner can be done via a wireless link to a central database server, for secure storage and ease of access to information and records of events.
* WiFi connectivity.
* Offline operation.
* USB charging.
* Full customisation of functional features offered by ATEC.
* Remote management server with desktop software.
* Management functions include electronic searching and ease of reporting.
* Individual reporting – who entered and left, when and in what vehicle?
* No extra charges per scan.
* Addition to the IMPRO/SOFTCON drop box system.
|Tel:||+27 11 805 0175|
|Fax:||+27 11 805 0174|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Keep Access Control Systems|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved