Technoswitch’s weatherproof two and four-zone conventional fire control panels are standard fire control panels that are housed in a lockable weatherproof enclosure. The panels include a mains to 24 V d.c. power supply with backup battery charger. The panels monitor their backup batteries and will indicate a battery fault condition if (a) the batteries are removed or (b) show a low voltage (below 20 V d.c.). The battery charger output is also monitored and the panel will indicate a fault condition if the charger fails.
All fire detection zones are monitored for alarm condition and open/short circuit fault. The warning bell outputs are also monitored for open and short circuit fault, if there is a short circuit fault on any detection zone, that zone will auto-isolate after one minute, in the case of a short circuit fault on any bell circuit the output will not be activated on an alarm condition. There are volt-free changeover relay contacts for commonfault, common alarm, each zone in alarm and additional contacts for connection to secondary control products (extinguishant release panels etc).
* Membrane facia with tactile switch.
* Five laser-cut cable entry punch-outs.
* Lightning suppression on all inputs and outputs.
* RS-485 communications port.
* Walk test function and evacuate function.
* Auto isolate on short circuit fault.
* Outputs for extinguishant release.
* Battery monitoring.
* Charger monitoring.
* Powder coated sheet metal enclosure.
* Lockable hinged door.
* Auxiliary override.
* Pre-wired to din rail connectors.
|Tel:||+27 11 794 9144|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Technoswitch Fire Detection & Suppression|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved