Avigilon announced its next-generation H.264 camera technology, the H3 platform with enhanced High-Definition Stream Management (HDSM). Requiring four times less bandwidth in challenging lighting conditions than previous generations of H.264 cameras, H3 takes full advantage of Avigilon’s innovative HDSM technology.
Joining the 3 MP, 5 MP and Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras in the H3 product portfolio are the 1 and 2 MP cameras. Staying consistent with the H3 line, the 1 MP and 2 MP form factors require four times less bandwidth in challenging lighting conditions than previous generations of H.264 cameras by taking full advantage of Avigilon’s HDSM technology.
Popular for their wide variety of applications, the enhanced 1 and 2 MP cameras will come in dome and box-body form factors. The remote focus and zoom, and integrated 3-9 mm F1.2 lens with P-Iris support allow for ease of installation and maximum image clarity.
Avigilon’s 1 and 2 MP cameras on the H3 platform deliver the following features and benefits:
* Enhanced High-Definition Stream Management allows for expanded multi-streaming for efficient playback on the Avigilon Control Centre software,
* Records high-definition video at 30 images per second,
* Advanced data ageing reduces long-term archival storage requirements up to 20 times,
* Improved low-light image performance provides superior images at night,
* Remote focus and zoom for maximum image clarity and ease of installation,
* Integrated 3-9 mm F1.2 lens with P-Iris support maximises image quality by allowing the camera to manage auto-iris positioning,
* Open ONVIF compliance. Image transmission over IP networks using the latest H.264 technology to achieve the lowest network bandwidth, requiring minimal storage for video at high frame rates with superior image quality;
* Powered by Power over Ethernet, 12 VDC, or 24 VAC.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved