Opgal’s EyeSec Continuous Zoom is a 24/7 outdoor security thermal camera for observing and monitoring sensitive sites. The camera presents a clear thermal video image in total darkness, light fog or smoke, allowing for unmatched performance while working with video analytics. Featuring continuous zoom and autofocus, the EyeSec Continuous Zoom offers a wide operating range providing best situational awareness in a variety of security applications.
Based on Opgal’s highly sensitive uncooled microbolometer engines, EyeSec offers night and day, civilian and paramilitary surveillance for sites and locations such as nuclear plants, petrochemical installations, warehouses, national borders, airports, railroads, pipelines, oil terminals, electrical power plants, communication transmitters and prisons. Different optic types with a range of focal lengths fit virtually any operational need, from long distance narrow to short distance wide field of vision.
Some of the additional benefits of the camera include:
* Superb performance using advanced image enhancement algorithms.
* Remote controlled focus on demand.
* Zoom capabilities – continuous digital zoom.
* Rugged design – sealed against water, sand and dust.
* Easy integration using Pelco-D.
* Continuous optical zoom from 40-degrees field of view down to 6.2-degrees.
* High resolution up to 640X480 – 17 μm pitch.
|Tel:||+27 11 312 2041|
|Fax:||086 500 9925|
|Articles:||More information and articles about C3 Shared Services|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved