The Oculus Ti is a professional, vandal resistant, high-speed continuous rotation PTZ dual head thermal camera. It offers thermal detection of intruders at up to 1,5 km, day or night, in any weather, with simultaneous optical video output for video verification. As a thermal/optical unit it can also be used to provide temperature indication of fire or thermo graphic applications.
As part of the Oculus range, the housing has been cast from aluminium which is then hard anodised and powder coated allowing the unit to be installed in harsh and challenging environments. Using optical incremental encoders, Oculus can accurately pinpoint and maintain its position, automatically correcting itself should an external force cause the head to move.
The unique design allows the Oculus to be mounted upright, inverted or cantered offering 360° coverage with no blind spots. A range of mounting accessories is available with an industry standard 4-inch PCD mounting platform.
* Combined thermal and optical unit.
* Long-range detection up to 1500 metre range. (12 degree lens 640x480).
* 640x480 or 384x288 resolution.
* Dual video output.
* Multiple thermal lens option.
* Thermal white hot and black hot control.
* Continuous digital zoom of 640 core.
* Flexible mounting option.
* High resolution Day/Night 36x optical camera module.
* High-speed pan and tilt system.
* Presets, tours and privacy masks as standard.
* Hard anodised IP67 aluminium housing.
* Multiple protocols.
* Wiper as standard.
|Tel:||+27 12 142 0000|
|Fax:||+27 86 578 1322|
|Articles:||More information and articles about MASS Security Solutions|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved