Following Olarm’s achievement as the OSPA 2023 winner of ‘Outstanding Security Integrator’, it has taken another significant step in its innovation journey. The integration with Texecom Premier Elite marks Olarm’s commitment to continuing to deliver cutting-edge innovative solutions to its partners.
Why Olarm for Texecom Elite?
• Effortless installation: Plug-and-play setup in minutes with panel auto-detection.
• Zero-failover connectivity: Enjoy fully managed multi-network 4G/2G, and Wi-Fi communication for ultimate reliability with the Olarm PRO 4G communicator.
• Enhanced time accuracy: Precise, accurate timestamps in the panel event log for efficient troubleshooting, insurance and reporting.
• Auto-time update: Panel time is set automatically, updating the panel time in case of power loss.
Taking a closer look into the integration’s offerings, Olarm enriches the user experience with functionalities that go beyond the usual Olarm APP. New Olarm features include:
1. Part Arming profiles: Seamlessly support Texecom Elite systems, granting users the ability to implement Part Arming for added convenience.
2. Autotime update and time-based syncing: Harness the full functionality of Texecom alarm systems, leveraging time-dependent features on the alarm panel, such as auto-arming and time-based access. Enjoy smoother troubleshooting and cleaner event log reports with accurate time. The panel will also stop beeping when power is restored.
3. Historic signal syncing: Ensure 100% signals. All signals generated are synced to the control room when the network is available, eliminating missed alerts and ensuring accuracy.
Available Texecom Premier Elite Models with Olarm integration:
• Texecom Premier Elite 24
• Texecom Premier Elite 64
• Texecom Premier Elite 88
• Texecom Premier Elite 168
• Coming Soon: Texecom Premier Elite 640
For a more in-depth look into this integration and its many benefits, go to https://olarm.com/blog/olarm-now-supports-texecom-premier-elite or contact email@example.com.
|Tel:||+27 21 009 0911|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Olarm|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.