Axis Communications has announced a robust dome camera offering high resistance in corrosive environments. Ideal for applications such as marine environments and food processing facilities, it delivers image quality and forensic details in 4K resolution, even in the harshest weather and environments.
Enclosed in marine-grade stainless steel (SS 316L) and DNV-certified, the AXIS Q3538-SLVE can withstand the corrosive effects of seawater and cleaning chemicals. It features OptimizedIR and an IR-shielded dome to prevent IR reflections from rain and snow. Additionally, Lightfinder 2.0 and Forensic WDR deliver true colours and great detail in challenging light or near darkness.
This high-performance camera includes a deep learning-processing unit (DLPU) to enable improved processing and storage capabilities. This makes it possible to collect and analyse even more data on the edge than before. Thanks to Object Analytics, it can detect and classify humans and different types of vehicles, all tailored to specific needs. Additionally, with support for ACAP version 4, it is possible to add value to the system, with tailor-made applications based on deep learning on the edge, available from Axis and our partners.
• Ideal for corrosive and harsh conditions.
• Marine-grade stainless steel casing.
• Outstanding image quality in 4K.
• Support for analytics with deep learning.
• Axis Edge Vault.
• This top-of-the-line camera is easy to install, maintain, and operate.
• Redundant power ensures a reliable power supply to safeguard the system.
• Zipstream with H.264/H.265 significantly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements.
|Tel:||+27 11 548 6780|
|Fax:||+27 11 548 6799|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Axis Communications SA|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved