In this chaotic day and age where tomorrow brings what we never expected and where our very beliefs of yesterday are challenged, how do we make the right choice when we are overwhelmed by the complexities of these matters?
It comes down to trust and placing confidence in the leaders who have the expertise to navigate the waves by staying ahead of the curve, and who are quick to market with practical solutions.
As a proven leader, Suprema has the expertise and resources necessary to stay abreast and ahead whilst maintaining the quality excellence for which it is renowned. Suprema’s wide range of access and T&A; products give you the freedom to build your system according to your needs.
Touch, no touch, no problem: Because every door isn’t the same, assessing the needs at each allows you to make better decisions to suit your needs and pocket. Suprema devices offer you face, fingerprint, mobile credentials, QR, RFID and PIN, or any combination thereof.
Convenience that attracts users
• Walkthrough face recognition, so that you never need to stop.
• Mobile credentials to remove the cost and security risk of cards.
• Mobile selfie enrolment for easy and effective onboarding of users and visitors.
• Elegant and powerful web-based management interface, local or cloud-based implementations, accessible from anywhere.
• Migration from touch to touchless, cards to mobile credentials, RFID to BLE, server to cloud? No problem: no need to rip and replace, do it at your own pace, all under one umbrella, with seamless migration.
System design and architecture is also your choice. Suprema offers centralised systems, managing data within centralised encrypted biometric controllers, using slave readers. Or, decentralised systems, independent on network availability, controlling users access securely at the door. Moving the data off the edge to your card or mobile is also an option (face template on mobile will be released later this year).
Privacy, GDPR, POPIA? Suprema, understands the importance of your data, your privacy, and the risk of leaked identities.
• Template-on-card or the new face-template-on-mobile credential, meaning you are in full control of your own data.
• Using biometric templates, instead of images, prevents compromises to your identity.
• Your data is encrypted during transport and in rest, using certificates, TSL and internationally-leading encryption standards.
• Suprema recently recertified in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27701, international standard certifications for information security management systems (ISMS).
No limitations in software solutions. Choose Suprema BioStar 2 web-based solution from free to enterprise, T&A; or video integration, with no recurring fees. Alternatively, any access or time provider can seamlessly integrate Suprema into their systems with a variety of SDKs and APIs, and free local engineering support to fast-track development. Some examples: Avigilon, ERS, Impro, Jarrison, Gallagher, Genetec, Lenel, Nutun, Paxton, ProWatch.
The BioStation 3 is Suprema’s newest door access experience. This fusion face terminal is perfect for any door and any business. Its fast and smart AI offers seamless fusion face access, combining visual and IR face matching, enabling flexible solutions through selfie enrolment, while exceeding security requirements with exemplar anti-spoofing, and enabling seamless access in bright and zero light. Multiple credentials offering mobile credentials, QR, RFID, and/or PIN, over and above Suprema’s inhouse industry-leading face recognition. Wi-Fi options, and VoIP and RTSP, provide seamless and mobile-enabled video phone interface. BioStation 3 lives up to Suprema’s ethos of making access easy, offering all the options you need.
Join Suprema on a journey into the future.
|Tel:||+27 11 784 3952|
|Fax:||086 552 0819|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Suprema|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved