Easily extend up to two PoE+ signals an additional 100 m for a total PoE distance of 200 m with this new industrial outdoor gigabit PoE+ extender from TRENDnet. Moreover, daisy chain up to four TI-BEP200 PoE+ outdoor PoE+ extenders together for a total PoE network extension of up to 500 m.
The two-port industrial outdoor gigabit active/passive PoE+ rxtender is a cost-effective solution to extending multiple PoE connections located outdoors or in hardened networking environments. The rugged industrial housing is designed for extreme networking environments with intense hot and/or cold temperatures, and is IP67 weather rated for use outdoors. The TI-BEP200 outdoor PoE+ extender is well suited for surveillance, wireless bridging and other networking applications at factories, warehouses, refineries, outdoor event venues, drive-through restaurants and more.
• Use a single PoE++ connection to extend PoE for up to two devices.
• Supports PoE (15,4 W), PoE+ (30 W) and Passive PoE (24-48 V) devices.
• Can extend signal to a total distance of up to 200 m.
• Daisy chain up to four units for a total PoE network extension of up to 500 m (Note: each additional extender added to the daisy chain will decrease the overall available PoE budget).
• Supports single-output Passive PoE (24-48 V).
• IP67 outdoor weather rated housing.
• No external power adaptor required.
• Built-in True Surge 4 kV protection.
• Wall mountable.
|Tel:||+1 310 961 5500|
|Fax:||+1 310 961 5511|
|Articles:||More information and articles about TRENDnet|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved