With upgraded H.265 encoding technology, the Dahua Lite Series network cameras have efficient video encoding which saves bandwidth and storage space. The 4 MP IR fixed-focal bullet 4G solar-powered network camera adopts the latest Starlight technology and displays better colour images in low illumination. It supports SD card storage and is dust-proof, waterproof and vandal-proof, complying with the IP67 and IK10 standards (in select models).
Starlight: With advanced image processing technology and optical technology, Dahua Starlight technology can provide clear colour video in low illumination.
4G: With a built-in, high-performance 4G mobile network module, the camera can be directly registered to cloud platforms after a 4G SIM card has been inserted into it. It can be installed anywhere, without the hassle of network cables. Users can perform real-time monitoring and remote control of the camera from a mobile client through the 4G network.
WDR: With advanced wide dynamic range (WDR) technology, the camera provides clear details in strong brightness and contrast. The bright and dark areas produce clear video even in high-brightness environments or with backlight shadows.
IP67: The camera passes a series of strict tests against dust and soaking. It has a dust-proof function and the enclosure works normally after soaking in 1 metre-deep water for 30 minutes.
Cybersecurity: Dahua network cameras employ a series of security technologies, including security authentication and authorisation, access control protocols, trusted protection, encrypted transmission and encrypted storage. These technologies improve the camera’s defence against external cyber threats and prevent malicious programs from compromising the device.
• 4 MP, 1/3-inch CMOS image sensor, low luminance, high-definition image.
• Outputs up to 4 MP (2688 x 1520) at 25/30 fps.
• H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate.
• Built-in warm light/IR LED.
• Sound and light alarm linkage. When the alarm is triggered, the sound and light will be linked.
• Built-in, high-performance 4G module that suits all mobile networks.
• Built-in PIR sensor that detects human bodies through passive infrared, which is sensitive to body temperature.
• Built-in 8 GB eMMC memory chip that protects key records from being lost.
• Supports solar power, making it ideal for use in locations that are exposed to sunlight.
• Standalone with built-in solar panel and battery. Battery life can last up to 10 days at a rate of 1 hour of remote live-viewing per day.
• Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, audio detection, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict and illegal access.
• Supports up to 256 GB MicroSD card; built-in microphone and speaker to support two-way talk.
• IP67 protection.
|Tel:||+27 10 593 3242|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Dahua Technology South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved