The global video surveillance market grew faster than previously forecast in 2021 according to Omdia’s latest Video Surveillance and Analytics Intelligence Database.
The global market for video surveillance grew 14% in 2021 to $25,8 billion. However, continued market uncertainty is expected to slow growth to 8% CAGR to 2026.
Key points include:
• Continued market consolidation.
• Prolonged pandemic is slowing growth in China.
• Supply chain disruptions and inflation continue to push up prices.
• Ongoing global geo-political tensions add uncertainties to the market projection.
• Network camera revenues grew 19%.
• Commercial remains the largest end user market.
View a graphical representation of these statistics here.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.