Connected IT systems create so much opportunity for modern organisations, but also make them more susceptible to cyberthreats. In fact, cybercrime is believed to be costing organisations $2,9 million every minute. Even worse, it can put people’s personal safety at risk and cause irreparable brand reputation damage.
The fact is that most cybersecurity breaches are caused internally — employees innocently opening phishing emails and similar security slips. This makes internal cybersecurity just as important, especially as many breaches are not detected for a long time.
A partner you can trust
With more than 20 years of experience in video technology, we know there is no quick fix here. That’s why our approach to cybersecurity is a carefully developed and proven combination of features, expertise, training and close collaboration with you. With Milestone you have flexible technology with uncompromising security.
• Physical separation: Possibility for physical separation of camera networks and client network.
• Digital signature: Digital signing of video databases and exports.
• Web and mobile safe: Secure and encrypted (HTTPS) access for web and mobile client users.
• HTTPS: HTTPS-secure camera connectivity.
• NTLM authentication: Option for Windows AD user authentication via Microsoft NTLM or Kerberos authentication.
• Audit reports: Audit log provides full traceability of user actions.
• Encryption: Encryption and password protection of video databases and exports.
• User rights management: Strict and time-controlled user rights management, enforced on the server side.
• Third-party safety: Full authentication and authorisation of third-party applications integrated via Milestone Integration Platform SDK (MIP SDK).
Milestone helps you reduce your cybersecurity workload so you can focus on growing your business.
|Articles:||More information and articles about Milestone Systems|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved