NoKey from Secutel Technologies is an enterprise-grade cloud-based access control solution with no need for access control cards, fingerprint readers, tags or keys.
The NoKey.io cloud platform ensures end-to-end security and is applicable for access control and key control in commercial applications. Security managers can manage credentials from a central access control system and easily issue mobile keys to mobile phones with NFC technology.
The mobile access solution integrates with the Secutel Technologies’ Visual Verifier and SecuVue systems, which enables visuals of all entries and exits. It can also automatically arm or disarm the intruder detection system.
• Manage locks: Register new smart locks and run firmware updates directly from the app.
• Issue digital keys: Issue, revoke and restrict smartphone keys to specific times and locations.
• Lock and unlock via Bluetooth and NFC: With NoKey it is easy to access hardware using Android phones.
• Access activities: The event history is securely stored in the cloud.
• Ease of operation.
• Integrate with security and existing camera systems.
• Convenient experience.
• Controls multiple doors.
• End-to-end encryption.
• Maximise efficiency.
• Bluetooth and NFC technology.
|Tel:||+27 10 015 1401|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Secutel Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved