The new Stafix 46000W mains energiser replaces the Stafix M36. The Stafix 46000W is not only a great performing energiser 20% more powerful than the M36, but it also offers farmers an intuitive interface. With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi compatibility, the Datamars Livestock Farm app provides the ability to monitor and control the energiser from a phone.
• Cyclic Wave provides continuous power right to the end of the fence.
• LED indicators show energiser output voltage for quick diagnostics.
• Bipolar technology provides high performance in dry, low conductive soil conditions.
• Split bolt terminals allow multiple fence wires to be connected.
• Connect with nearby energisers using Bluetooth to check voltage, turn on and off and configure remote address (fence remote sold separately).
• Connect to energiser remotely over the Internet to receive notifications when voltage drops.
Monitor and control the energiser from your phone
• Use the Datamars Livestock Farm app to connect to the energiser and see the fence voltage in real-time, configure the energiser settings and connect the energiser to the Wi-Fi network.
• Once the energiser is connected to the Internet, it sends a notification when fence voltage drops, so issues can be resolved quickly.
• If a fault is found on the fence line, use the app to turn the energiser off right from where you’re standing to fix the fault, then turn the energiser back on and check the voltage is back to normal.
|Tel:||+27 11 397 3507|
|Fax:||+27 11 397 7610|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Stafix|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.