NoKey from Secutel Technologies is enterprise-grade cloud-based access control with no need for access control cards, fingerprint readers, tags or keys.
The NoKey.io Cloud platform ensures end-to-end security and is applicable for access control and key control in commercial applications. Security managers can manage credentials from a central access control system and easily issue mobile keys to mobile phones.
Some of the advantages include:
• Ease of operation: improved security and remotely controlled access of any specific location from the NoKey.io Cloud.
• Integrate with security and camera systems: the NoKey solution integrates with the Secutel Visual Verifier and SecuVue systems, which enables visuals of all entries and exits.
• Convenient experience: mobile access credentials are a secure way for authorised key holders to access a particular location.
• Controls multiple doors: NoKey is a smart access control platform and app that lets you unlock multiple doors with your mobile phone. It works with both private and communal doors, offering a smart lock solution for businesses.
• End-to-end encryption: secure, encrypted technology is used to protect the privacy and security of door access.
• Maximise efficiency: no more managing mechanical keys. Simply grant access to individuals or groups for selected locks and time frames.
• Bluetooth: use the advantages of BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology to provide access between mobile devices and door controllers.
• Biometric user authentication: combining biometric and Bluetooth technology, one can ensure the actual person is on site before access is allowed.
• Offline access: after configuration is applied, Internet connectivity is not required for users to access doors.
|Tel:||+27 10 015 1401|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Secutel Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.