Armed with years of experience and in-depth knowledge of door hardware technology, dormakaba was the choice to provide its tried and trusted solutions for the Units On Park student accommodation in Hatfield, Pretoria.
This student housing project for the Eris Property Group and WBHO joint development required a solution that could offer a high level of protection and control that could be easily integrated and was easy to use.
The premises are used primarily by students and learners who need easy access and effective security. For this reason the infrastructure has to be straightforward, robust and offer a pleasant, uncomplicated user experience. dormakaba supplied various products to cater for the specific requirements of each door:
• TH120 RES lock lever handles specially selected for access to the accommodation units.
• Grand master key cylinder system for structured mechanical key control throughout the property.
• PHB 3000 series panic hardware for fire escape doors.
• TS91B, TS92G and TS73 CAM action and rack and pinion door closers for user-friendly door operation and closing.
• TS91B G-SR coordinated door closer systems designed for use on double fire rate doors.
• EMC 600 ALH premium electromagnetic locks that integrate with the access control systems.
dormakaba worked with Annamarie Krige, director at KDS Architects, along with Dave Rhodes from WBHO.
|Tel:||+27 11 510 1500|
|Articles:||More information and articles about dormakaba South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved