Control room systems require a balance between inherent complexity and the need for simple operational functionality. The more intricate the security solution is, the more susceptible it is to human error – a factor that can lead to catastrophic consequences.
A smart, effective solution is needed; one designed to be intuitive and simple, yet fail-proof and highly efficient. This is where AxxonSoft’s range of products comes in. AxxonSoft’s integrated approach to control room technology allows one to:
• Combine equipment from different manufacturers and manage it from a single control centre.
• Minimise the financial costs of equipping the facility by reducing the hardware and software needed and connecting existing equipment to the platform.
• Implement new features that aren't available in self-contained platforms.
• Reduce the amount of information that the operator must process by implementing a more intuitive interface.
• Improve situational analysis, based on information from various sources, such as video cameras, video analytics, an access control system, and fire and/or intrusion alarms.
• Automate decision making for standard situations.
• Significantly reduce the likelihood of operators’ mistakes.
• Protect the platform from external interference more efficiently.
Neural network-based object classification forms part of the analytical system that automates decision making for standard situations and attracts the operators’ attention only to crucial events, thus reducing the probability of missing an alarm or making a mistake. This technology, in addition to features like video motion detection based forensic searches, facial recognition and ANPR, will help to modernise and future-proof the control room.
Axxonsoft Intellect Enterprise is a distributed physical security information management (PSIM) software platform that combines intelligent video analytics, universal IP connectivity and event-driven automation capabilities in a single environment. Axxonsoft is distributed by LD Africa.
|Tel:||+27 10 015 1430|
|Articles:||More information and articles about LD Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved