Access control has always played a vital role in any organisation with the main objective being to protect physical, IP and human assets. In order for this to be achieved and maintained, you need to restrict unauthorised people from reaching pre-defined areas. A flexible and scalable door access control solution can address who enters which areas at specific times.
LD Africa is the preferred partner to Matrix Comsec, which offers an adaptive, modular, scalable and functionally rich access control solution. The system is designed to meet access control needs of any organisation, irrespective of size, location, layout and timings. The Matrix solution offers a range of value added features including anti-pass back, 2-person rule, first-in user, blocked users, door auto re-lock, guard tour, man trap and smartcard based identification and ensures foolproof security of physical assets and safety of employees.
Implementing a reliable and scalable access control system comes with the growing demand of avoiding security threats and the need for centralised control. Matrix Comsec provides web-based functionality that you can access from anywhere and can support up to 65 000 devices and one million users.
The access control solution by Matrix Comsec is built on an open platform that can easily integrate with any third-party hardware such as fire alarms and video surveillance systems which become critical during unfortunate events.
• Control access based on users, zones and specific times.
• Palm vein and multispectral biometric fingerprint access control.
• Secure sensitive areas with advanced access control features.
• IP-based architecture to enhance reliability and scalability.
• Centralised monitoring and control of multiple devices and locations.
• Get real-time notification on exceptions.
• Integrate fire alarm and other devices for better safety and security.
|Tel:||+27 10 015 1430|
|Articles:||More information and articles about LD Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved