The DS-K1TA70MI-T face recognition terminal is an access control device integrated with a temperature screening function. It can take fast skin-surface temperature and upload abnormal temperature events to the control centre and can be applied in multiple scenarios, such as corporations, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus and so on.
The following are some key features:
• High temperature measurement accuracy and face recognition accuracy
• Temperature measuring range: 30°C to 45°C (deviation: ±0.5°C).
• Face recognition duration less than 0,2 s per user.
• Face recognition accuracy rate of over 99%.
• Supports face and temperature recognition from 0,3 m to 1,8 m.
The system has already been integrated with local products and solutions, such as:
• Time, attendance and payroll solutions by integrating with Jarrison, Kornos and ERS.
• Access control integration to third-party controllers, such as Gallagher, Impro, and Saflec.
• Workforce management with Babylon, AccuReward, Firefly, X-time NEXTEC and others to provide improved human resource management solutions to different industries.
|Tel:||+27 87 701 8113|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Hikvision South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved