The TNO-6010M from Hanwha Techwin, distributed by XtraVision, is a front-facing mobile camera designed for in-vehicle (car or train) use, powered by the Wisenet 5 network. This camera is designed to withstand being mounted inside a vehicle, with adjustable length and a dual-joint design to adapt to any vehicle.
It offers a 2 MP resolution operating at 60 fps, a 2.8 mm fixed lens (113.7°), triple codec H.265/H.264/MJPEG with WiseStream II technology (for video compression), 150 dB WDR/HLC, USB port and analog video out for easy installation, advanced video analytics and sound classification. It also features True Day/Night functionality and includes an SD card, fog detection, PoE, and has ratings of IP66, IK10 NEMA 4X, and can operate at temperatures between -30°C and +55°C.
• Lens hood to prevent windshield glare.
• 0.04 Lux @ F2.0 (colour), 0.004 Lux @ F2.0 (B/W).
• Built-in 2.8 mm fixed lens.
• H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec supported, multiple streaming, WiseStream II support.
• Tampering, loitering, directional detection, defocus detection, fog detection, enter/exit, (dis)appear, audio detection, shock detection, face detection, digital auto tracking, sound classification.
• Motion detection.
• DIS with built-in gyro sensor.
• SD/SDHC/SDCX memory slot (maximum 256 GB).
• Enables monitoring of a running train or vehicle without the camera shaking.
• Web browser-based monitoring.
• Alarm: an event occurs, video is either sent to the email address registered by the user, to an FTP server, saved on a Micro SD card or NAS.
• IVA (intelligent video analysis) functionality.
• Supports ONVIF Profile S/G/T.
|Tel:||+27 11 450 1056|
|Fax:||086 568 2573|
|Articles:||More information and articles about XtraVision|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.