The biggest advantage of a solar powered security camera is that it can be used to monitor the off-grid places or remote areas where running cables would be impossible or overly expensive, such as construction sites, barns, farms, rural houses, etc.
The LD SP16 solar panel security camera uses the solar panel to power the device without electric sources or cabling.
The SP16, sold by LD Africa, is designed for outdoor use, be it at remote areas, next to a highway or in a parking lot. Some of its features include:
• 4G network: By adding a SIM card, you can connect your LD SP16 to the Internet with ease. The LD SP16 supports 4G (LTE), 3G (WCDMA) and 2G (GSM) signals.
• Backup battery storage: The LD SP16 can operate for around 24 hours without sunshine or the need to charge it, due to the high-tech eco-friendly and energy saving monocrystalline silicon solar panel. The LD SP16 also has an external lithium battery for storing power.
• PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor: The PIR motion sensors on the LD SP16 eliminate false alarms. An app push notification is received when motion is detected.
• Infrared night vision: The LD SP16 solar power camera has the latest array of LEDs and smart IR-cut filters and can generate clear night vision. The smart IR-cut filter automatically switches between night and day to bring continuous, uninterrupted protection.
• HD 1080p recording: You will be able to see all the footage in finer detail, thanks to the 1080p footage that the LD SP16 offers.
• IP66: The LD SP16 has an IP66 grading and can therefore work perfectly in both sunshine and rainy weather conditions.
|+27 10 015 1430
|More information and articles about LD Africa
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.