Paxton’s next-generation access control and video management system, Paxton10, officially launched in South Africa on 2 July 2020. Paxton10 is the next step in complete security solutions and combines access control with video management on a single, straightforward platform, with zero licence fees.
Paxton’s chief sales officer, Gareth O’Hara, said: “Using the latest technology to combine access events and video footage in one place, Paxton10 will simplify site management and security and offer customers something they’ve never seen before. We believe it’s a game-changing system. From the feedback we have received so far, our installers have told us they’re very excited about the direction we are going in with Paxton10, particularly with the new technology. People really understand the need for a unified platform in the mid-market.”
The innovative new product is available from Paxton’s approved partners so customers can now start benefiting from the easy-to-install, yet powerful system.
Features of Paxton10 include:
• Access and video fully integrated on one, licence-free platform.
• Paxton10 smart credentials – in-built Bluetooth wireless technology allows smartphones, tablets or Apple Watches to be used in place of traditional keys or electronic tokens.
• Remote management – providing installers with the option to offer a full security management service to their clients. The software can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
• Paxton10 cameras – a first for Paxton, embedded with software engineered specifically for Paxton10.
• Modular, single-door system – ease of installation and flexibility, with distributed intelligence to increase reliability.
• Scalable from 1 to 1000 doors and up to 1000 cameras.
• Fully compatible with Paxton products, PaxLock wireless door handles and video door entry system.
• Migration path from Paxton’s Net2 access control system.
• Wide range of installer tutorial videos and software wizards.
• Integrates with fire and intruder alarms to simplify building management.
Paxton is inviting installers to sign up for virtual Paxton10 installer training, to help them get to grips with the new system and offer their customers something new. The in-depth course will cover everything needed to install, configure, and maintain a Paxton10 system. Installers can register for Paxton10 training on the Paxton website.
Watch the Paxton10 product video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5RWB6o5gN8
|Tel:||+27 21 427 6691|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Paxton Access|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved