PowerManage is a cloud-based virtual control room tool for residential estates to self-monitor their security solutions. This one-of-a-kind event receiving and management service platform allows installers and end users to eliminate hardware costs and provides a quick return on investment.
PowerManage gives estate HOAs (homeowners associations) virtual access to the functionality usually only associated with a hardware-based control room. In essence, whether it’s a guarding company monitoring and responding to alarm events in complexes or home owners who want to self-monitor, PowerManage offers these benefits:
• More affordable monthly opex cost versus prohibitive upfront capex for a brick-and-mortar control room.
• A monthly connection fee per control panel is passed on to the end-user.
• Significantly reduces the number of site visits required.
• The cloud offers full redundancy on existing hardware-based systems.
• Expand systems into new control rooms in different regions, without additional hardware costs.
• Access to security systems from any mobile device, from anywhere, at any time.
PowerManage is distributed by Elvey and the virtual control room is hosted by Elvey Group company, Commercial ICT, on its Control24 platform. Compatible with DSC PowerSeries and DSC Neo, as well as Visonic PowerMaster, PowerManage has a number of great features and capabilities:
• Automatically forwards events and images received from alarm systems to end users.
• Allows installers to program alarm systems via a web browser.
• Remote arming and disarming of the system.
• Remote system diagnostics and fault analysis.
• Alarm verification and images on demand enables users to react more effectively to events.
An integral part of PowerManage, the Go app for iOS and Android mobile devices, enables residential users to remotely access their security system and perform these functions:
• Arm and disarm.
• Change screen mode.
• Use biometric authorisation instead of passwords.
• Set up alarms and alerts push notifications.
• View zone status and bypass zones.
• Add or remove keyfobs.
• Visual verification and image on demand (PowerMaster panels only).
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved